Hi guys I am so glade your doing this Makenzie loves to see your pictures, than she huges the computer for a while on everyones picture. Chloie has the buff Degraff arms. Everyone is so big. Our computer is getting fix when we get it back I am going to start a page.We miss you guys and will hopefully be able to see you at Thanksgiving. We're still not sure.Take care love Heather
3 comments:
Hi guys I am so glade your doing this Makenzie loves to see your pictures, than she huges the computer for a while on everyones picture. Chloie has the buff Degraff arms. Everyone is so big. Our computer is getting fix when we get it back I am going to start a page.We miss you guys and will hopefully be able to see you at Thanksgiving. We're still not sure.Take care love Heather
That was a fun day at the beach with you guys! Jack already misses you!
We had such a great time with you guys. Keep up with the blog Holly we love seeing whats going on in your lives. Love Uncle Troy
Post a Comment