Alyssa looks so pretty in her prom picture! I am glad you are getting into this! I wish everyone in the family would hop on board!
PS..I have a bunch of beach pictures that I tried to make a slide show out of for my blog, but couldn't figure out how to get the stupid show on my blog! I need your computer skills. I will have to post a few a different way!
1 comments:
Alyssa looks so pretty in her prom picture! I am glad you are getting into this! I wish everyone in the family would hop on board!
PS..I have a bunch of beach pictures that I tried to make a slide show out of for my blog, but couldn't figure out how to get the stupid show on my blog! I need your computer skills. I will have to post a few a different way!
Post a Comment