To all of our friends up North, don't laugh too much at our so-called California "Fall". We have had some changes in the weather. It has gone from the high 80's to the high 70's AND we have had some rain! And we are very lucky (I think, we'll see how big the mess from the leaves gets) to have some very big and beautiful Maple trees in our back and front yards, so we will be able to see the leaves turn. It just takes about 3-4 months here instead of a month in a half or less up there! Anyhow, this is our back yard. We have a very small house right now because we happen to have our own private park in the back yard. We call it the "DeGraff Family Park". We even have a creek running through it. All of these pics were taken in our backyard this week it was fun. Enjoy~Hollie
6 years ago

3 comments:
I like your slide show! Thanks for coming over the other day. It was fun seeing you. Your backyard looks nice.
wish we could come over to play. I am sure Jack would find the creek VERY enticing!
Hi Guys
Love seeing you guys having so much fun. I hope things have been going good for all of you with your school year and that things turned out good with your first dance Mikey.
Love
Uncle Troy
Post a Comment