Boy have we been busy the last couple of weeks! My Sister Lindsey had her BIG 18 on Oct 3rd, my Grandmother had her 82nd birthday on Oct. 8th, and Michael his 13th birthday on Oct. 10th! Then on the 12th the kids had no school so we took a family trip to Apple Hill (very FUN!). And on the 21st my sweet lil' Kristen had her Bridal Shower. Yes, the adorable lil' girl I began babysitting when I was 14 years old is all grown up and getting married! On the 23rd we had an extra special visit from Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Sue and Uncle Troy! The kids were very excited the next morning to race to see who could jump on Uncle Troy the fastest (I think Yasmin won-that girl is absolutely infatuated with Troy!) Then this Friday evening the 26th we were privileged to attend, yet another wonderful Birthday Bash given by Tracey for Joe. The kids call Joe "Joe Buddy" they all had a blast and fought over who got to play with Joe the most. And tonight was our ward Harvest Festival-Halloween Party. I forgot the camera-AAHH! It was very fun and entertaining. And the kids of course collected their first batch of sugar for the upcoming week of candy overdose. Pray for me that I survive this next week with my hyper/cranky children. I will post all of my pics ASAP. Hope you enjoyed the update~Holl
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment