Yes, another slideshow.........
This one is a bit long-sorry- I had to fit the pictures to the music.
But be patient, it really is the full legnth, even if there are loooong pauses.
I'm still figuring this thing out.
Yes, another slideshow.........
This one is a bit long-sorry- I had to fit the pictures to the music.
But be patient, it really is the full legnth, even if there are loooong pauses.
I'm still figuring this thing out.
Posted by The DeGraff 7 at Saturday, November 03, 2007
2 comments:
Those are great pictures! The kids loolike they had a blast. I can't believe they are so old. They all look like pre-teen or teenagers. Where does the time go? Colton looks like Tyler. Take care
They are getting so grown up. They are very independent and mature. They're awesome! (I'm a lil' bias, I'm the Mom-it's my job)I know, Colton does look a lot like Tyler. I have been helping Michael create his own blog all evening, so check it out-very funny/interesting. Love Ya~Holl
Post a Comment