Friday, September 19, 2008

Daddy's Turn at the Camera!

Well, Todd decided to take a turn behind the camera. We were just hanging out and he decided HE wanted to take the pics, not me...so here they are!


A Scenery Shot-I think this really was the DAY BEFORE all of the leaves started falling off.

Crazy Lil' Girls



Don't judge too harshly, I had a really Looong day at school. I was already in my PJ's at 7:30. I'm lucky I still had any make-up left on.


Yes, that's our CRAZY Spencer, jumping off the swing set into the pool.

And of course he had to pose and hog the camera afterwards.




Here's our Michael. The countdown to the BIG 14! Only 2 weeks away!

Yasmin on her new Bike.

Cheesey smilin' Colt Dog!


And the last really warm day we've had in a week (over 85).

2 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

We missed you today at our lunch! What are you studying in school? I've been meaning to ask you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Holli and Family! Wow, your family sure has grown up! Your kids are all so cute. It looks like you're all doing well. Thanks for stopping by our blogspot. We'll be visiting your's too!

Jesse, Michele, Andrew, and Tanner