Well, we have started to ride our bikes together as a family to start loosing weight and getting in shape. We have all become MAJOR couch potatoes since school started so we realized we needed a change. We have rode around the neighborhood every day this week, so yesterday we thought we'd go up to Rusch Park. It was a lot of fun! When we got there we took a water and snack break and then played freeze tag and hide-n-go seek. We were there for over an hour! I also couldn't believe how nice they keep Rusch Park now, when I was a kid we would always go there and we loved it. But as I became a teenager it just seemed to get really run down and was a place you didn't want to be at night-if ya know what I mean. But ever since the City of Citrus Heights took over, it is immaculate! It is very cool to have such a nice huge park with bike paths so close...with in bike riding distance ;0)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment