OK...I am having issues. Michael is now 14 and tonight I dropped him off at his first church dance...I now officially feel OLD! It was surreal...I don't feel like it's been all that long since I was going to church dances! Luckily he had a couple of buddies w/him. But compared to the older kids I saw, he did look like a baby it was really cute (I'm Mom, I'm aloud to say that...it's in my job description to embarrass him-Duh!) and I only have to do the dance carpool for another 2 years...right about the time Colton is about to turn 14... until Mac is DRIVING and then I'm REALLY going to complain about feeling OLD!-LOL Well, here are pics of the Birthday Boy at his lil' family party....Happy Birthday Michael!!!


6 years ago

4 comments:
You ARE old! Just kidding-you got an early start. I do remember the days we went to the dances together-fun times.
Love you too Niki ;0)
wow, i feel old! i remember when he was just a liitle guy!
Holly! You have the MOST adorable family. I sure miss you all. Cant hardly believe how grown the kids all are. XOXOXO. You havent aged a day--whats your secret!!! Love ya.
Post a Comment