Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Boy am I tired! But the kids are all occupied by our new Wii, so I thought I would take my own "time out" and post the pics from this morning :0)


WE FINALLY GOT A Wii!!!


Birdie is SO excited she got a Wii!


Spencer discoverd the HSM Wii game...


Yasmin is too excited about HSM on the Wii!!


Wii games.




the flash was a bit too much for Colton this early in the morning.


Enjoying Santa chocolates-yum


just woke up.


grandma & grandpa enjoying Mom's yummy Christmas morning traditional cinnamon rolls YUM-O


Opening presents.




Colton LOVES P.J.'s (no really, he does)


Spencer was excited about his new baseball & mitt.



Michael's new slippers.




Daddy & the Bird.




Mac playing the Wii.


grandma & grandpa Simpson watching people play the Wii.


Spencer hanging out with grandma & grandpa Simpson watching people play the Wii.


You can't tell I'm exhausted can you? lol


My "step brother" Toby & his mini me (he is my mom & stepdad's lil' baby boy-lol!)

0 comments: