Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Pics from Winter 2008

Here are some pics that have been stuck on my camera for the last few months! Since last Fall/Winter, atleat I finally got them on the computer :0)

This was a very special moment. We have the privledge of having my Grandparent's live right next door to us! My Grandfather has Alzhiemer's & my Grandmother has Dimensia & Parkinson's Disease so they need a lot of extra care these days. But this was so sweet. My Grandfather still likes to stay busy and does little chores around the care facility (house next door). So one day he was out raking leaves & Chloe went out to play & saw him, so she started helping him. I started crying, it was very touching to see them raking leaves together because who knows if that opportunity will ever happen again. I'm not sure if he even knew she was his great grandaughter or just the cute & helpful little girl next door. But we knew, and it was precious! I am so glad I got pictures of it. I love my grandfather. He is the best man (besides my husband) that I have ever known & has been the best example to me of what a father should be.



"Twinkie Twins" ;0)

sIlLy, SiLlY bOyS

0 comments: