Summer is here!! (well, it's considered Spring. But I consider it Summer when it reaches 80 degrees!) I got our garden in today, drip system & all!! This is the first year I haven't started my garden from seed. But hopefully I will have veggies by the end of May this year! Our frost date was back in Feb. so I am a little late getting mine started, but better late than never. Here is how it looks now. I will try & keep the pics updated.
This year I tried to keep it smaller & simpler. I planted Peppers: Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, & Chili. Tomatoes. Zucchini. Yellow Straight neck Squash. Cucumbers. Cilantro. And Parsley.
I have been wanting to try these for a while. They are hanging Patio Tomatoes. Any suggestions or comments would be great. I want to get the most fruit I can.
Todd had this great idea and put up these wires for me. Last year my snap peas got too much sun and died early, so I thought we would try a shadier spot this year & see if we can keep them going all summer!
Strawberries...YUM!
The DeGraff Orchard-lol Hopefully we'll get some friut this year. We got a few small Pluots last season but we have Pears, Apricots, Peaches, Fuji Apples, Navel Oranges, and Plums we hope will grow in this season. Also, on the left is our creek and it feeds our Blackberries & Grapes.
Our Peach Tree that is establshed & usually gives us big juicy Peaches for Yummy Peach Cobbler & Pie :0)
My Flower's
My Girlie's :0)
We have a hole in our big pool that needs to be patched, so they got this one out of storage & had a lil' Barbie pool party.
Tom Sawyer, Huck Fin & Sidekick tropin' in from the Woods-lol
This is Spencer & his freinds Dermot & Nolan. They use the Creek as a short-cut to one another's houses. Our backyards are connected by the creek and are about 4 doors down from each other, just on opposite streets.
The boys are overheated from their lil' trek.....
And are happy to see the pool!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Your yard is awesome! I wish I could garden, we just don't have the space here and I wouldn't have the first clue how to do it. You should teach me since you are the gardener!
dang...your garden looks amazing! I am curious to see how the hanging tomato does! Keep us updated.
Post a Comment