We had a very relaxing and filling Thanksgiving. It was the easiest I have ever experienced in my adult life! We went to MiMi's Restaurant and the food was great, we had no mess to clean up afterwards, and we all had lots of leftovers. Then there was the added bonus, I didn't have to spend hours fighting crowds in the grocery stores, it cost less than if we would have made it at home, and for the first time since I've been married, I actually got to relax and find out what I had been missing all these years. I never knew that I could actually enjoy a Thanksgiving without feeling exhausted by the end of the day! I'm sure in a year or two I will begin to miss cooking, but for now, this seems to be the way to go!
6 years ago

1 comments:
Sounds like a nice, relaxing day! Way to go!
Nikki
Post a Comment