Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas (if you couldn't tell from our Blog facelift)

I hope you like our new look. I sure do. It reminds me of the Christmas tree in town up in Bonners Ferry. It looks very similar and it just makes me feel so peaceful and content when I look at it. Don't get me wrong, I do still hate the frigid LOOOOONG winter's up there, but for the first 3 1/2 months it was enjoyable, after 4 month's it became bearable. It was month's 5 & 6 that made me ravenous for my Cali. weather. I do miss BF a lot this time of year because it is so powdery and peacefully calm. As a matter of fact, down here right now, I have all of my flowers and my Christmas cactus blooming outside on my front porch, not something I could be doing up north this time of year! So there are trade offs. I am simply pining for a white Christmas right now. I hope your Christmas is peaceful and joyful.~Holl

2 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Cute blog! I keep trying to get people to tell me how to do it and nobody will! It's the best kept secret on the blog. How do you do it? Please tell me...

April said...

I love your new blog look! It looks so festive! I am totally into the holiday spirit. I love christmas time and am so glad it's here.

Hope things aer going well! Merry Christmas!