Monday, March 17, 2008

Christmas 2007

I know this is a LOOONG time coming. Life has been very busy as usual and the kids just began 3 weeks of spring break! I was excited until gas prices went through the roof and now there will be no trips or excursions this spring break, we are now home bound. But we will still have fun, after all, we are blessed to have a park in the back yard and so far the weather has been amazing, so hopefully that will keep up over the break. Oh yeah, Top O' the Mornin' to Ya! Happy St. Patty's Day! So enjoy these Christmas video's (now that it's St. Patrick's Day and Easter is on Sunday!) These were taken at around 1 am Christmas morning. The kids had been asleep for about an hour and a half and then our poor Spencer began vomiting! YUCK-O! (yes I am a geeky RR fan) So after waking up the rest of the house with his retching, we all decided to open gifts and Todd and I tagged teamed Spencer for the rest of the night/day. He threw up over 15 times in a 24 hour period! It was getting scary, but he's a trooper. He would throw up, play with as many toys as he could, run to the bathroom and start playing with his new toys again!

0 comments: