Saturday, January 5, 2008

Rainy Days are Here Again!




Here are some pics of how our back yard looked on Friday. I took these pictures around 4pm and it rose about 2 more feet after that! Then the rain slowed down. By this morning, it receded back down to the banks-the banks were still almost overflowing though. That's unfortunately the most excitement we have had since Christmas. We are ALL ready for the kids to start school again. They miss their friends and teacher's, and I miss having an hour or so a day with no one saying "Mom can I?" or "Mom will you?" (Can you tell they've been off for 3 weeks now?)
Take care, Hollie

2 comments:

April said...

That was crazy weather wasn't? I can't believe how hi the water came up in your yard. Yikes! I bet your kids were pretty excited!

Tifferbob said...

Holy Cow! I how you guys own a raft or boat incase you need to swim out.