We had a very relaxing, fun and filling 4th. We attended a BBQ with some friends from church and their family. It was so relaxing. And the food was AWESOME!! They had lots of great games for the kids and adults. The kids favorite (besides the TONS of fireworks) was the water balloon fight.
On the reflective side, I can't find the words to express the humble gratitude I have for all those that have and currently are fighting for our freedoms. I just can't fathom the sacrifices they make for us to have the freedom to have BBQ's and travel to where ever we want and all of the other freedoms we so often take for granted. Happy 4th of July! I am very grateful for good friends, good food and above all our freedom to enjoy times like these!
Yasmin & Her friend Jerrin Running their little legs off!
Spencer & Elder Wei taking the lead!
Spencer & Yasmin in the 3 Legged Race~ Oops! They took a spill!
A GREAT Recovery!
YEAH!! They WON!!
Colt Dog Bobbing for Apples
Miss Chloe Bobbing for Apples
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment