Here is a small preview of the kids Birthdays. Spencer is 10 and Yasmin is 8! She is very excited for her Baptism in a few weeks! It was a BIG birthday party with over 25kids! We had 2 pinatas, a slip-n-slide, swimming, BBQ, bobbing for apples, and a make your own cup cake bar. Whewww, it was 4+ hours of mayhem, but all of the kids LOVED it! It was actually pretty fun for the adults who decided to be brave and stick around. I have A LOT of video to edit, but these are all of the pics I was able to put in right now. We also just got home from our last summer hoorah-camping! It was SO relaxing and fun, we really needed that. I will also have video and photos from that (hopefully soon) too. Tomorrow school starts so I can't pull my usual all-nighter editing and uploading, but I still have almost 2 weeks until I start school again (trying to FINALLY complete that degree!) so I should have time to get it all posted before then. Enjoy!

We were very happy to have Grandpa & Grandma Simpson here. Grandpa just celebrated his 84th birthday on Monday-Happy Birthday Grandpa, you are the best!


This was really funny. Spencer's friend John gave him a prank card of Dora, so Spencer thought there was a mistake and it was Yasmin's. NOPE! When he figured out it was his and it was from John he jumped up and put John in a head lock and then they started to play fight, it was funny. But John more than made up for his practical joke with a $25 gift card inside the Dora card, once Spencer saw that, he was glad he didn't try and give it to Yasmin ;)
6 years ago

1 comments:
So cute! It was fun catching up on all your photos! It all looks so fun! I put my blog on private so send me your email and I'll add you to the list!
shouse03@juno.com
Post a Comment